Author: Kids Kitchen Sugar, Spice & Glitter
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Yummy and oh so easy, get your kids to help you prepar this one!
This is a family summer recipe for Plums.
- ⅓ cup cold butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 3 plums
- 1 teaspoon molasses (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Cut the butter into the oats and sprinkle in the cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, de-stone and crush the plums. Add the molasses and stir to coat.
- Layer the plum mixture on the bottom of 4 ramekins and top with oat topping. Press down lightly but firmly to set the top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until juices are bubbling and oats are golden brown.