Radish Pink Dip
Recipe Type: Dip
Cuisine: A yummy and easy way to get your kids to try radishes!
This is a summer family and CACFP recipe for Radish.
- 1 bunch radishes
- 8-oz package cream cheese, low-fat cream cheese, or Neufchatel
- 1/4 c (or more) plain Greek yogurt (regular yogurt or sour cream would work fine as well)
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp minced garlic (or 2 cloves, minced)
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stems, rinse, scrub (if necessary) and quarter radishes (can cut into more pieces for the larger ones.)
- Lay on prepared baking sheet and place sheet in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until they are starting to turn translucent and feel soft when you poke at them.
- Using a food processor, blender, or immersion blender, combine cream cheese and roasted radish chunks.
- Add yogurt until desired consistency reached. adding a tablespoon at a time. (1/4 c = 4 Tbsp)
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, garlic, and basil. Blend well.
[img src=”http://harvestillinois.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/pink-dip-300×300.jpg” width=”300″ height=”300″ class=”alignnone size-medium” title=”pink dip”]