Skillet Chili Lime Corn
A quick and tasty recipe using sweet corn at the height of season, with a zesty kick of lime and jalapeno.
This is a summer family recipe for Sweet Corn, Hot Peppers, and fresh Herbs.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- 12 oz fresh corn kernels or frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Mexican queso fresco or queso blanco or Cojita cheese
Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
Add the melted butter and diced jalapeno.
Add the corn and stir, cooking for 4 minutes.
Add the honey, cayenne pepper, salt, stir to cook well until the corn is caramelized.
Add the lime juice, stir to mix well.
Top with the cilantro and cheese, serve immediately.
- 3 servings per container
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*